Here's da minutes in case you forgot (OMG I JUST FOUND OUT HOW TO DO BULLETED LISTS ON BLOGGER):
1. SEASIDE RENDEZVOUS
- costume production: Elyza = bodysuits (four red, four navy, sparkly spandex), Sarah = flowery swim caps
- set? do we still want to do some cardboard waves? like two identical ones? do we need them?
- I sent to all of your facebooks a video I made of me counting 8-beats over the first half of the song, and I stopped it after the full instrumental part. The instrumental part goes for 10 eight counts. Mahla Pahkah- will you post your notes on the choreography?
- another workshop? could y'all post your availabilities for the next two weeks and we can see if we can work on the dance one more time?
- I honestly can not STOP practicing what we already have done!! I have probably done it over 30 times just this morning! It's so cute and so much fun and I'm SO PROUD OF US!!
- Marissa or Rachel, you said you could do this yah? Info on it should probably just be something like "The GalHaus Revue presents: THE BIG SHOW! 8 PM, tickets $5"
- ask Nellie, Genya, and/or Maria if they would be willing to do it? Tickets go on sale at 4pm; show's at 8pm; we will also need 1-2 people at the doors to take/rip tickets. So maybe it will be good to have more than one or two people.
- as soon as I get the files from Justin, I'll print out the posters (how many do you think we'll need? we can also always print more after break) and order postcards.
- PRESS RELEASE - Marla will write it up, deal with Events Office?
- This NEEDS to be done ASAP. Once you are done with finals, get it all down and post it up here. It's important not just so you know what you're doing and what you need to make /practice over the break, but also so that Annie will know what our acts our like and how she can segway between acts.
- What you need to write: SPECIFIC details of how the routine plays out; what your costume is, how they come off; any additional PROPS (and will they already be onstage?); post the youtube video of your song if possible; music cues (will you be on stage when the song starts? do you want the song to start and then you walk on?) any lighting cues (are you starting from black out? starting with all lights on? spot light? this information will also be necessary to pass on to the BBOX technicians).
When we get back from break, you should be ready to practice, with your costume, with your music, in front of the group, and also other people. Seriously.
We will post up a rehearsal schedule once we find out the availability of the fitness center. But we DO have an already confirmed FULL DRESS REHEARSAL in the BBOX the night before, 1/29/2010, at 10 PM.
THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!