1. Fundraiser ("Pastries & Pasties") is Monday, October 5th, 11 AM - 4 PM. Below is a schedule of time slots for manning the table, please sign up for a slot to work. We're aiming for two girls at the table at a time, but of course, more are welcome.
10:30 - 12:00 (set up) = MARLA & SARAH
12 - 2 = KATIE & MARIA
2 - 4 = MARISSA & RACHEL
Here are baked goods assignments that we talked about at the meeting:
Cait: gluten cupcakes
Sarah: chocolate chip cookies
Katie: cheesecake brownie
Everyone should try to make at least two pasties each. Easy peasy. Any left over pasties/pasties we continue making over the semester we can sell at the boutique I work at (and we can also get away with pricing them higher at the boutique!)
2. THE BIG SHOW: We're aiming for the weekend before Thanksgiving (Friday 11/21 or Saturday 11/22). We're also aiming for the BBOX, but our only other option is probably Falvey. I know, I know, it's big and scary, but we can do it if we have to.
ALSO: Because venues are booking fast, we had to decide our spring date. It's April 24. We will update with what venue we have.
3. MID TERM: Your midterm reports are due 10/11. You need to have prepared in a blog post (since it's likely not everyone will be able to make a physical meeting):
-description of your proposed performance.
-description of your costume & any related props.
This mid term is just to really really really make sure that anyone who is performing knows what they're doing and what they need to make before the performance.
4. SVA MEETING: Sarah has delightfully volunteered to be the GalHaus Revue representative at the SVA meeting this Wednesday. That's 9/23, 2:30pm, Main 160
5. Next general meeting: 10/4 @ Marissa's apartment at the Avalon. 1701 Linden, 2B.